". . . If we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny Himself" ~ 2 Tim 2:13
And a good thing too!
Child of My Love, lean hard! Let Me feel the pressure of your care.
I know your burden, child, I shaped it - Poised it in My own hand
Made no proportion of its weight to thy unaided strength.
For even as I laid it on, I said, “I shall be near,
And while she leans on Me,
So shall I keep My child within the circling arms of My own love.
Here lay it down, nor fear to impose it on a shoulder which upholds the government of worlds!
Yet closer come, you are not near enough!
I would embrace your burden, so I might feel My child reposing on My breast.
You love Me! I know it. Doubt not, then.
But, loving me, lean hard!
~ Anonymous
No comments:
Post a Comment